Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Claw today

Hey Guyzzzz
I know i have not done proper research on this topic but if you know about this let me know :)
Basically what i wanted to say is WERE IS CLAW TODAY???????
I am not so much into gaming that I would keep on look for info 24/7 but there is a time period for when I did not play claw like 1 to 2 year that time i missed out on the latest news on claw games. Actually I have heard the Monolith productions has shut down as Claw was their best game and that it has become unpopular due to cheat code. While others say is is still open but have abandoned the Claw project. In the credits of Claw it was said that Claw 2 will be released soon and that too in 3D. I have no clue now So if you have any Info sent it to me on petsocietypals@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment